Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My day job is getting in the way of my knitting!!!

Yes, I said it - my day job is getting in the way of my knitting!!! I read a number of knitting-related blogs (see the list to the right if you are wondering which ones) and those folks get a lot of knitting done. Granted for most of them knitting is their day job but man, I don't think I could knit a sweater in a week if I didn't work a full-time day job. I can't knit an adult sweater in a year (I have completed a baby sweater in under 6 weeks but at the time my baby was sleeping 12 to 14 hours a day). Thankfully some of knitting blogs I read are written by people like Kay and Anne of Mason Dixon Knitting fame and they are more realistic in their knitting speed.

Here is to being a process knitter rather than a product knitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment