- I am thankful for my wonderful son and that he is healthy and happy (well, happy for a 2-year-old!)
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is kind, caring and loving (even when I go all psycho crazy Doomsday on him).
- I am thankful to be employed in this difficult economic time.
- I am thankful for my creativity and my imagination.
- I am thankful that both of my parents are alive and well and that I get to see them on a regular basis.
- I am thankful that my in-laws are such wonderful people - I've heard horror stories from other people and I know that I am blessed.
- I am thankful to have a heated and air-conditioned home.
- I am thankful to be a 2 car household even though one car doesn't get out much.
- I am thankful to have dreams.
- I am thankful for our wonderfully comfortable, pillow top, memory foam bed.
- I am thankful for flannel sheets (even when the high on December 21st is 71 degrees).
- I am thankful to live near a giant grocery store with produce that is beautifully waxed and arranged and carries all kinds of specialty items that they talk about on Food Network.
- I am thankful for Sprout (parents of toddlers - you understand!)
- I am thankful for NetFlix - too think of all the money I could have saved on videos and DVDs.
- I am thankful for my wonderful group of friends - I have known some of them for as long as 35 years - and they are a wonderful support network.
- I am thankful to be confident in myself.
- I am thankful for indoor plumbing and my garbage disposal.
- I am thankful for my health and for modern medicine that keeps me sane.
- I am thankful for Target brand fruit snacks.
- I am thankful for knitting.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I had a difficult week last week. Today I was reading one of the blogs that I read and she was making a list of all the things she is thankful for because she had had a difficult time too. So thanks to Nikol of The Thrifty Knitter, here is my list.
Posted and all original material copyrighted by museumgirlknitz at 3:46 PM