Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pictures from our Beach Vacation


The Beach House

The Beach


This Clam Dish was at the house and I couldn't resist the temptation to use it.

The full Shrimp Boil spread.

View to the west.

My DH's brother with the Kid. The Kid calls him Crane Bob.

My Mother, My Father, and My Mother In Law.

The Kid and his Cousin with some big bubbles.
Busy day as evident by footprints.

BUBBLES!

My Father-In-Law.

Herron.

Mine, mine, mine...

2nd and 4th Generation Train Geeks at the Train Museum.

We celebrated the Kid's 3rd Birthday.

The Kid and DH digging in the sand. Like father, like son.

The Herron again.

I got a little knitting done.

Fort Morgan - literally!

The Kid and Father-in-Law at Fort Morgan.
The Cousin and the Kid.

The whole crew.

My Family

Sea Turtles Nest Warning Sign

Sea Turtle Nest

The Cousin

Crane Bob

Very rare picture of my Sister-in-Law

Me and Sister-In-Law hanging out.

What a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had an amazing holiday. That sand looks so clean and fine! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves greatly.

    ReplyDelete