Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dream Car

This is my dream car.


Always has been.


What kind of car is it you ask?


It is a Volkswagen Cabriolet! This is the 1988 model. I have loved this car since I was in 7th or 8th grade. My father-in-law bought this car a few years ago when gas prices were over $4.00 a gallon and he needed a fuel efficient car - well, more fuel efficient than his full size Ford pickup. He had no idea that it was my dream car. So every time I'm at their house, I drive it. It is wonderful.

So why are these picture at the beach you ask?


My in-laws hooked it to a trailer behind a truck and used the VW as trunk space. Once at the beach, it was the perfect car to have for trips to the store, evening drives, and outlet mall shopping.

What a wonderful car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment